13:30-16:30, September 2nd 2020
Conference Room 3B, 3F, Shanghai International Conference Center
(No. 2727 Binjiang Avenue)
In 2019, the opening of inter-provincial public transportation in the Yangtze River Delta is playing an important role in the promotion of economic development in the region through deeper transport network integration that will lead to the realization of a truly comprehensive, modern transportation system throughout the Yangtze River Delta region. Today two inter-provincial bus lines have opened between Shanghai, Jiashan in Zhejiang province, and Wujiang in Jiangsu province. Jiading and Kunshan have also opened inter-provincial bus lines, extending to Suzhou and Taicang in Jiangsu, with a number of other lines now in operation extending to the village of Shantang, the town of Guangchen, and the city of Pinghu, to name just a few.
As the Yangtze River Delta Integrated Ecological Development Demonstration Zone was officially unveiled on November 1st 2019, Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang jointly launched a new connection from the end of Shanghai Metro’s Line 17 to the city of Wujiang. The town of Fenhu and the heritage-protected ancient town of Xitang can now also easily be reached by public transport from Shanghai.
In the future, with the implementation of ever more high-tech products, the arrival of the 5G connectivity era and fully-autonomous driverless trains, as well as environmentally friendly and novel green transportation modalities, the vast potentials of these opening routes will make possible a brighter future for all.
This summit will focus on the theme of integrated public transportation operations in the Yangtze River Delta ecological integrated development zone, exploring the difficulties and innovations in the integration process and actively promoting the implementation of public transport integration projects around scientific and technological applications and solutions.
Shanghai Communications Commission
Yangtze River Delta Regional Cooperation Office
Yangtze River Delta Transportation Integration Research Center
Urban Public Transport Branch of China Civil Engineering Society
Shanghai Qingpu Bus Public Transportation Co., Ltd.
Event Managed by:
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd.
1. The significance and policy priorities of the public transport integration in the Yangtze River Delta;
2. Inter-provincial public transport integration pilot projects in the Yangtze River Delta;
3. Target and future prospects of public transport integration in the Yangtze River Delta;
4. The latest technology applications and solutions: intelligent systems, customer terminal service systems, lightweight vehicles, hydrogen-powered eco-friendly technology, fully automated driverless vehicles and more.
1. Leaders of Comprehensive Transportation Division and Transportation Construction Division of Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission
2. Leader of Yangtze River Delta Transportation Integration Research Center
3. Deputy Director of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission
4. Leader of Bus Branch of Shanghai Transportation Industry Association
5. Weng Bingquan, Chairman of Shanghai Qingpu Bus Public Transportation Co., Ltd.
6. Wang Fengyu, Secretary General of Urban Public Transport Branch of China Civil Engineering Society
7. Zhu Hao, Deputy Chief Engineer, Shanghai Urban and Rural Construction and Transportation Development Research Institute